THE ULTIMATE FOUNDATIONAL COURSE – LEARN THE CORE BUSINESS ANALYSIS KNOWLEDGE YOU CAN BUILD UPON AND START YOUR BUSINESS ANALYST CAREER THE RIGHT WAY.
Set yourself up for success and learn the key concepts you’ll need to thrive in your Business Analyst career!
With over 10 years working as, hiring, and managing Business Analysts, I’ve gained a lot of valuable experience and knowledge. And today, I want to share that information with you. I’ll help you take the first step in a long and productive career in business analysis.
In this course, I have condensed everything I’ve learned in all my years working in the industry into a comprehensive guide to the basic elements that make up the most important tool in any Business Analyst’s career – your foundational knowledge.
Building a successful future without a strong foundation is an impossible task…
But when you have one in place, it’ll give your career the strongest possible start, and put you in a position to take the fullest advantage of the opportunities and experiences that come your way and achieve the success you’re dreaming of!
So, whether you’re an aspiring Business Analyst or one that’s new to the role – let this course be the first step of a lucrative and satisfying career.
Course enrollment grants you lifetime access, with no expiration, to all the course lectures, activities, handouts, and quizzes. In addition, you’ll also receive 1-on-1 support for any questions or uncertainties that come up. And this all comes with a money-back guarantee. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain.
What exactly is included in this course?
- Business Analysis basics – learn what a Business Analyst is, what they do, and how they do it
- A breakdown of six project methodologies including traditional Waterfall and Agile frameworks
- Learn how to properly initiate a project by learning how to create a business case that aligns with a business’ objectives
- Understand the basics of project requirements and six of the popular techniques used to elicit those details from your stakeholders
- Gain an overview of various modeling diagrams to help you recognize and understand project documentation
- Conduct requirement specification - including categorizing, deriving (breaking apart), prioritizing, and validating
In addition to all the tools you’ll need to start planning the project, you’ll also get a foot into the field by way of an industry expert…
I’m not just the instructor who wrote this course, I will also act as both a resource and a mentor to guide you to a long and rewarding career in Business Analysis!
I understand – you’re a Business Analyst at heart and you like to have all the information at hand before making a decision… so here’s a list of extra bonuses that are included, as part of your enrollment to the course:
- Access to a searchable Business Analyst Glossary – Never again will you feel lost in a sea of complex terms and acronyms. This searchable glossary is an essential tool that makes it easy to recall and understand all the “Business Analysis Speak” you come across (on and off the job!)
- A Business Requirements Document (BRD) Example Template – so you can utilize your newly learned requirement documentation skills. Documenting requirements into a template like a BRD will play an integral part of your day-to-day as a Business Analyst.
- A Business Case Template – Organize your thoughts and sell the value of your project by using our intuitive and easy to follow template
And if you’re still not sure – here’s my promise to you:
This course comes with a money-back guarantee! That means, if you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, I’ll give you a refund – no questions asked!
By the end of the course, you’ll have the knowledge and the means to apply that knowledge, to not only become a Business Analyst – but to excel at it.
So, if you have any interest at all in making your career as a Business Analyst a successful one, enroll today, and get started learning the fundamentals of the job today!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Business Analysts - including recent college graduates and those looking to make a career change.
- New Business Analysts wanting to improve their craft
- Other positions that are performing business analysis duties such as administrators, managers, and project leads.