Skills : Java,IT Proficiency
As full-time marketing roles become open, there will be an opportunity to transition from the SHINE program to a specific team after 6-12 months. Learn more about the SHINE program here.
Green Dot Agency is looking for graphic and motion designers with exceptional organizational skills to support the creative development of marketing campaigns through the SHINE campus hire program. If you thrive in fast-paced environments, have strong attention to detail, and are committed to establishing tangible business and brand objectives, then you may be the right fit for our team. As full-time marketing roles become open, there will be an opportunity to transition from the SHINE program to a specific team after 6-12 months. Learn more about the SHINE program here.
Work you'll do
As a Design SHINE Associate, you will learn to produce creative print, digital, motion, and exhibition solutions in a fast-paced in-house agency environment. You'll serve as a strategic advisor and recommend techniques best suited to produce desired visual effects and results. Using your strong organizational and attention to detail skills, you'll ensure final deliverables have all the required components based on pre-established guidelines and coordinate the print and delivery of finished materials. Ultimately, your design will promote our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
The Green Dot Agency is in-house agency. Sitting within the Client & Market Growth organization, we provide value by differentiating the brand, driving business priorities forward, innovating new marketing solutions, and delivering distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design, marketing, advertising, or related field
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Strong academic track record (minimum of 3.2 GPA)
• Work experience in graphic design, marketing, advertising, marketing or related field
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong project and time management skills
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a team in a professional services or multi-departmental company
• Adobe Creative Cloud and other design technology platforms preferred
• Portfolio required
• Travel up to 10% may be required on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We are looking for a Backend/Full Stack Web Developer to join our fast paced, fun, and motivated team. This is a one of a kind opportunity to bring your passion for writing high quality software in collaboration with a fantastic and supportive group
The Java Developer/lead will design, develop, and implement web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follow approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.